Conversations that Close the Sale
Hosted by Jama Bryan
Strategic Business Building Podcast
You have conversations with people all day long and a sales conversation is just a type of conversation. So why do so many business owners freak out at the thought of them?
Sales conversations don't have to be scary. What's more is that they can be hugely transformative for both the service provider and the prospect. The trick is in how you approach the conversation.
During this interview, Carrie Greene -- author, speaker and business coach -- will share with us:
- Why entrepreneurs avoid sales conversations and what you can do to make them enjoyable and transformative
- The top mistake entrepreneurs make during sales conversations and how to avoid them
- The top objections you'll hear during a sales conversation and how to handle them
- Why most sales are lost, so you never lose a sale that you were meant to close again
- The three most important things to do at the beginning of any sales conversation to ensure your success
The impact you make on the world is based on your Individual Motivation Paradigm and Communication Traits.
Your IMPACT profile will reveal:
- Why you inherently believe you are worth less than you are
- Why you love working with some clients, while others can drive you crazy
- Where you go wrong in sales conversations
- Where you fall short in your day-to-day efforts for yourself and your clients
- Where your communications with clients, staff, prospects can go completely wrong
And so much more.
Take the quiz and discover why you are consistently undercharging for your services and don't even realize it! Click here to get your IMPACT Profile Assessment!
Carrie Greene is a speaker, author and business coach.
Carrie spent fifteen years on Wall Street in marketing and product development for major brokerage firms and The New York Stock Exchange. She left after 9/11 to take charge of her life and start her own profitable business.
Carrie helps business owners get clear on what they want and create simple and straight-forward plans to get them there. It’s all about doing the things they enjoy so that they are both profitable and happy.
Carrie is the author of #1 International Best Seller “Because You’re Worth It: How to Make More Money by Charging More Money” and the book "Chaos to Cash: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Eliminating Chaos, Overwhelm and Procrastination So You Can Create Ultimate Profit!"
For free resources and to learn more please visit www.CarrieGreeneCoaching.com.
WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT PRODUCT LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL?
Get this Product Launch Checklist to plan your next product launch, including timelines so you can have a smooth, successful and profitable launch!